Registration for the 2017-2018 preschool year is open. Currently we have openings in our 2 day and three day afternoon classes. Please contact the preschool office at (952)224-7449 for further information about Westwood Preschool and how to register.
Registration for the 2018-2019 preschool year will open in January. Please check back for further updates on a specific date.
Parents will be prompted to request a first and second preference for programs so every effort can be made to accommodate placement. Waiting lists will be used as needed. Enrollment is for the full nine month school term. All paperwork must be completed and returned along with full payment of fees by July 1, 2017 to secure placement in our program.
Westwood Preschool is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services to meet the needs of children ages 3 to 5. Children must be at least 33 months and toilet trained to enroll. We are dedicated to serve all children, regardless of race, creed or religious affiliation. We will enroll children with special needs if we can safely and proficiently meet the child’s needs through an individual child care plan (ICCCP) as stated in Minnesota Rule 3. Questions regarding licensing can be directed to the licensing division of the Department of Human Services, 651-431-6500.
Contact the office at 952-224-7452 for tours or more information.
Register Your Child at Westwood Preschool
- To register your child, click the registration link below. If you do not have an account associated with Westwood Community Church, you will be asked to create one. Add or select your child for enrollment and complete the registration form. A $50 registration fee will be required at this time, payable with credit/debit card. An automated confirmation will be generated.
- Westwood Preschool will send an email confirmation of your registration.
- A follow-up email will be sent with the next steps in the registration process.
All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
The first month’s tuition and a one-time $30 Activity fee must be paid in July to ensure fall enrollment. The remaining eight payments are due the first preschool week of each month September through April.
- Enrollment in Electronic Funds Payment Plan Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization
- Bill pay service through personal bank
- Payment delivered via child’s preschool folder/bag or by mail. Please make checks payable to Westwood Preschool. Credit card payments are not available at this time.
A 30 day notice is required prior to withdrawing a child. Tuition will not be deducted for holidays, illness, vacations, extended absences, inclement weather, or unanticipated church events such as a very large funeral.
3121 Westwood Drive
Excelsior, MN 55331
Preschool Office 952-224-7449